Sunday, February 26, 2017

Week 3

While at my internship this week, I was able to deliver the curriculum of Bloom365 at Barry Goldwater High School to freshmen and sophomores. It was quite an interesting experience teaching other teenagers about health and dating. While some students were enthusiastic and focused, others were distracted and disinterested. Nevertheless, it was still gratifying to make a difference and help out the few students who did care about the content. I was also able to meet and work with some great people who were around my age. I even happen to be working with a person that I went to elementary school. To say the least, working with people my age who are passionate about the same things has been awesome. For this upcoming week, I will be returning to Barry Goldwater in order to finish teaching the curriculum. I will also be meeting the faculty in order to discuss bringing Bloom365 to BASIS Peoria this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment